Sunday, November 21, 2010

vegan chickn burritos


I made some tasty burritos the other night...
Ingredients:
1 bag frozen morningstar chickn strips
1 jar salsa
tofutti sour cream
guacamole
1 package spanish rice (I was lazy and used Uncle Ben's microwaveable spanish rice, but I made sure it was vegan first).
Large tortilla wraps

Probably the simplest directions ever: fry up the fake chicken strips in some canola oil, then combine in the tortilla wrap however much of salsa, fake chicken, rice, guacamole, and sour cream you want! Wrap it up and enjoy (messy though).

On another off of the cooking topic...I am working on submitting a state of the art review to JVECCS. I wrote a 19 page outline on compartment syndromes and the journal said they were interested in an article on the subject so I just finished the first draft of the paper today (31 pages double spaced). One of my mentors is reviewing it but hopefully i will submit it soon!

No comments: