Thursday, September 3, 2009

sleep

I just woke up from my nap and am about to head in to my shift when I was laying there in bed and realized "Hmmm...I honestly cannot remember the last time that I woke up, from a nap or sleep, when I truly felt rested and ready to get up." There is always some reason why I have to get up so I do, but even Wednesday when I got up with Mark in the morning and then went back to bed until 2pm I still felt tired when I woke up, I just also felt like a loser sleeping 12+ hours. I wonder when I will be in the groove again and able to feel rested after sleeping...I am trying to do these new yoga/pylometrics workouts to tone up muscles running doesn't help, and maybe if I do them before bed I will feel rested, but I am afraid it will get my adrenalin up and prevent me from resting well...we will see I guess.

No comments: