Wednesday, March 30, 2011

interesting movies

I've watched a couple new movies (for me) this week, and they've been interested.
When the DaVinci Code movie came out i was very disappointed and did not find it an adequate representation of the movie at all. However, I just watched Angels and Demons this week, and while they left a lot out, I did not think they left critical parts out like they did in DaVinci Code. It was overall a great movie, and since some of the book was so over the top it was probably a good thing they changed it.

I also saw the movie My Sister's Keeper, which was a very powerful book that made me cry a lot when I saw it. The movie was great too, and they actually changed the ending which I thought was also a good thing since the ending in the book seemed too outlandish, and made me mad. The ending in the movie was more how I thought things should be.

Last, I saw Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. It was a silly teenage movie, but I loved it. I loved the interesting mix of characters, and the acting by the silly drunk best friend was perfect.

Well, I can;t afford to buy anymore movies for a bit, but Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1 is coming out in 2 weeks, so I will have to splurge and buy that movie to watch.

No comments: