Wednesday, March 2, 2011

a productive day off

Day one of two off- I did well! The only upside to having a lot of days off in the middle of the week is that most people don't have these days off, most people are like normal people with the weekends off. So the downside, I can't participate in normal events on the weekend like everyone else, that part does suck. The upside is I get so much done on my days off since no one else is off at the same time to do things.

today I went running twice (once for 7 miles, once for 3). I cleaned the apartment, took the trash and recycling out, did the dishes, cleaned the stove and mopped the kitchen floor. Then I also read 6 papers for my revision on my manuscript. And to top it all off I watched three movies, some while working on actually typing the changes I already made to manuscript on a hard copy.

And the movies were...Star Wars Return of the Jedi, Bridget Jones 2, and Harry Potter 6. I am such a joke. Both the Star Wars and Bridget Jones movie never fail to make me smile. And Harry Potter as well as Bridget Jones had London in it...made me miss London. I wonder if I can look for jobs in London when I get done with the residency. It would be interesting, to work there. i would love to live there. Not sure how hard it would be as an immigrant. But maybe something I will have to look in to.

No comments: