Wednesday, February 12, 2014

buffalo chicken pizza and another mexican pizza

I made this extremely unhealthy pizza once before, and made it again for pizza night this last week, it was a huge hit as always! Basically I mixed together my favorite ranch dressing recipe (all vegan naturally-http://kblog.lunchboxbunch.com/2009/04/vegan-ranch-dressing-and-dip.html) and spread this over the bottom of the rolled out pizza dough. Then I cooked 1 package of TJs chickenless strips in some olive oil, and then soaked it in 1/2 a container of vegan buffalo hot sauce. This was then spread out over the pizza and it was cooke at 450 for 15 minutes. Hot but delish!
I also remade a previous mexican pizza recipe for pizza night- rinse one can black beans with 2 cans diced tomatoes. Spread over a pizza dough. Top with daiya pepperjack cheese. Cover with roasted corn and vegan beef crumbles (fried up in a little olive oil first). Bake at 425 for 20 minutes.

No comments: