Friday, February 26, 2010

Angell!!!

I know this is 2 weeks too late, but just in case not everyone knows...I matched at Anegll for a residency in ECC! It was my top choice as it is one of the busiest hospitals in the US, has a competitive ECC program, and it was somewhere new (I applied and loved Tufts, Tufts Walpole, and UPenn as well, but Angell was the best fit for me based on my interview).

Of course, I was super worried I was not going to match, and was a bit in shock on that Monday morning when I opened the email and saw I had matched at my top place. It was flattering to find out after that I had been in the ranks at all 4 places I ranked (plus others I hadn't ranked) from some insider information.

Well, it is a bit early, but I am looking forward to moving back to Boston in the summer and it will be a tough residency, but i am super psyched!

No comments: