Saturday, April 23, 2011

another great wine night: recipe index

Mark and I hosted another great wine night last night. There were lots of requests for recipes, and all the food I made I have actually posted recipes about before. In December there is a blog about Christmas dinner with the Herlings where I wrote the corn salad recipe. Then in March there was a blog titled" To all my vegan friends where I posted the chili casserole recipe. The only modification I did last night was added a cup of apple juice and used morningstar veggie crumbles instead of tempeh when making the chili. This was the first wine night with no leftovers, weird!

The only downside last night was that I had all the cooking done before, whereas I normally spend the first hour cooking- which keeps me from drinking too much. I started drinking with everyone else last night, and got way too tipsy...

No comments: