Monday, March 18, 2013

lasagna cupcakes?

This meal was interesting, and tasted better then I thought. First I chopped up one summer squash and combined it with whole garlic chunks as well as 1 package of mushrooms in a skillet, and fried with olive oil until cooked. I also had a package of sundried sweet red pepper whichi I mixed in to the cooked veggie mix without actually cooking. I bought some premade vegan wonton wrappers. Sprayed a cupcake pan with nonstick spray, and made some tofu riccotta. For the tofu riccotta I crumbled one package firm tofy and added 2 TBsp basil, 1 tsp nutmeg, 1 tsp garlic powder, and 2 TBsp olive oil. Then I placed 2-3 wrappers in the bottom of the cupcake tray to make a cupcake holder. First I placed a layer of the tofu riccotta, then a layer of veggies, then topped it with a generous dollop of pasta sauce, and lastly with daiya cheese. All was baked at 350 for 10 minutes. It was actually super tasty.

No comments: