Monday, June 8, 2009

over the hill

I know there would be a point sometime in my life when I felt old. I thought about sometimes too, how I was 25 and some people felt old then, but everytime I thought about getting old I didn't feel old yet. Well, that all changed this weekend. I went to salsa on Friday night with Shanna and felt young since the male to female ration there was 2:1 and 1/2 the guys were over 50. But then on Saturday Mark took me to the red sox game. It was a lot of fun, they won, and I loved fenway park, it is so old, small, and has so much character. But when the players on the red sox came up to bat, they listed their ages, and I realized about 1/3 of them were younger then me. When Dustin Pedroia came up and I realized he was a month younger then me I officially felt old. It was sad, and it was the first time I felt old.

No comments: