Thursday, June 25, 2009

Overnights

Things are going well.
SoNo is starting to grow on me. I have no intention of staying there, but there are some things that make me glad I have made it my place to live for the next year. On my runs I love the smell of salt water in the morning since it is right on the Norwalk Sound which opens in to the Atlantic. I never thought my legs could get any bigger with the amount that I run, but there are so many hills they def. could, and I have start running intervals on the hills to improve my power for races.
I love my new job, and have a lot of potential great opportunities in the future because of it...I wonder how long it will be before I adopt a dog. I start on overnights, so I won't have a weekend off until October, and have to survive 6pm-9am shifts for the first two weeks, but I can't wait.
So except for that I will not have a social life until October, I am so glad I made this choice.

No comments: