Sunday, January 2, 2011

running deprivation= grumpy Lindsey

The last two weekends have been insane at work. That's what you get working in an ER, we're one of the only hospitals open on the weekends and random holidays. The past two weekends kicked my butt. Hopefully it will be a little less busy these next few weeks.

I have been so exhuasted and feel sick at the end of every day, but I think a lot of it is because I have not been able to run since Christmas.
On Sunday and Monday night it was a snow storm.
On Tuesday night I got home after 7:30 and the snow was still crazy deep.
On Wednesday I was in Albany all day and on thursday we were at Foxwoods all day.
On Friday I had a stressful night and did not get home until 7:30 and was super stressed about work.
On Saturday I didn't get home until 9pm.
On Sunday (tonight) I didn't get home until 7:30 and am beat, and it's raining.

Damn, I hope I can change this this week and start running at least 4-5 days a week again.

No comments: