Tuesday, July 2, 2013

inside out vegan fajita pizza

This is another example of a meal of mine that I threw together in to a pizza. I had some pre-made vegan pizza crust that was wood fried from Whole Foods. First I topped it with a little marinara. Then cheese- as you can see one half of this has real cheese for Mark, for me I used Daiya mozzarella and pepperjack shreds. In a separate skillet I fried up 1/2 a bag of frozen corn, 1 can black beans, 1 can diced tomatoes, 1 bag Boca fake meat burger crumbles, and 2 TBsp fajita seasoning in a little olive oil. Once this was heated sprinkled it all over the top of the pizza and then baked at 425 for 10 minutes. Once cooked I topped it with a little sliced avocado. Super tasty, and the left over topping I was able to package up to use as taco filling later in the week.

No comments: