Monday, October 6, 2008

new crib

I know this blog is way overdue, but I have not had internet for the last week! Last weekend Ryan and I moved in to the new place in Medford. It was quite an experience. We got everything done in two trips. The first night there i stayed in and unpacked all my stuff, which only lead to a little tension between ryan and I since he went out drinking and felt a little left out in the move in when he got home the next day.
But things worked out, and the place looks great!
Sunday night was the ratatat concert, Mark agreed to go with me since I had no friends who like ratatat available to go...and it was so much fun. We ran in to Tony and Jill there. And even though Mark is not a big fan of ratatat, we still had a blast on the dance floor.
I've been at Angell the last two weeks on elective, and it has been a little rough. I hate to admit it, but I am having second thoughts about an internship there. I love the area, the name has such reputation, and they say you can handle anything after an angell internship, but you work 16 hour shifts, 6 days a week, and only get one week vacation in the entire 54 week program. I still have not decided what to do, but I will probably have a better idea in a couple weeks. I will apply there, but am not sure where to rank it yet...I keep vasilating between wanting to go there since it has such a rep, and wanting to have a life and not work 80+ hours a week.
I have been able to take the T in to work a couple times last week though, that was nice.
And my mom came to visit yesterday, Mark finally met her, as well as Ryan, and that was quite an interesting afternoon, but I guess it all went well. My mom really doesn't have any inhibitions though.
Well, back to the apartment now, but I just want to comment on one other thing: I swear I have the most amazing boyfriend ever. : )

1 comment:

Heather said...

"My mom really doesn't have any inhibitions though."

hahahahahahahahahha

She's an artist... :-)