Saturday, January 31, 2009

sad stuff

after passing boards there were many people I wanted to tell, or so I thought...I was so excited, but I called to tell Mark, then my mom, then I realized other then Heather and Christina, not many people would know what it meant to pass boards. I told Christina at dinner, and got a call from Heather that night in response to my blog, and the initial excitement is over now, but I hate to admit it...I keep thinking, several times a day, "I want to call my dad and tell him I passed my boards." and then I get this sick sinking feeling knowing I can't. Sorry that sounds so depressing, but I have been thinking about it too much.

Other then that, things are great. I am not dealing with my weekends off great, I need to stay busy so bad. I read two novels already this week, and am officially addicted to the Twilight vampire series now. I hate this free time, and not being able to run for 3-4 hours a day due to my knee injury makes it even more difficult. Instead I go to the gym for an hour and a half and feel much less satisfied.

Well, off to laser tag with the vet school girls tonight, YAY!

No comments: