Wednesday, January 28, 2009

winter blues, busy weeks

Despite the fact that my clinical rotations are very lax now, normally monday to friday, with generally 8-5 days, I have been super sad and stressed. I am blaming it on the weather. I think we are having our 6th big storm of the winter today...it sucks, the snow just keeps piling up!

Well, I have to comment, Ryan has been trying to clean more, and he now vacuums the rug one-two times a week. But more and more I think I do NOT want dogs of my own...maybe, it's just, how likes to come home to their work all day? I will see dogs and cats all day, and then to have a dog of your own in your face when you arrive at home is like a continuation of work. I guess it could work if I have a very calm and well behaved pooch, maybe a greyhound, or a bassett hound. I do plan on adopting more rats once I move, I love rats and they make phenomenal pets.

Last night was our first wine tasting night. We had a pleasant surprise...Amy, Mark, Ryan, Christina, Mark and I all made it. I made vegan lasagna and asparagus rolls and pound cake, Ryan bought cheese, crackers and vegan chocolate. We had 4 bottles of wine between all of us. It was very relaxing and stress free.

Tomorrow is trivia night in Allston with Mark and Christina. This weekend I am sure there will be superbowl parties. Then next Thursday is trivia night again, but this time for Pete's birthday. Next weekend is the infamous vet prom, for which Mark and I got a room. Then the weekend after is Valentine's Day, also about the time of Mark and my anniversary. I can't write what I got in case Mark reads this, but I did get two tickets to a special event on Friday the 13th for our anniversary and Valentine's Day. Yay!

No comments: