Sunday, January 19, 2014

taco night!!!

Had a really fun taco night with friends, making lots of recipes for one night: 1. My classic mandarin chicken tacos- using gardein mandarin orange chicken. I've posted the recipe before, this version was served with black beans as well as a mango salsa where I substituted avocados for the cucumbers. 2. My lime-cashew-cilantro tofu tacos, recipe identical to the one posted on this blog before. 3. My chickpea tacos- recipe identical to the one posted here before. 4. A new one! I used one package brussel sprouts and one package small yellow potatoes, diced. These two were fried in some olive oil, then served in a taco shell with black beans as well as a sauce made of 1/4 cup vegan sour cream, 1 avocado, and 1 TBsp lime juice. It was a great night!!!

No comments: