Thursday, October 21, 2010

Red Lentil Vegetarian Restaurant

Mark and I went on a date the other night, first one in awhile...we went to the Red Lentil Restaurant in Watertown, a vegan/vegetarian restaurant that Mark's mom had gotten us a gift certificate to.

It was interesting...sadly they did not sell alcoholic beverages there, but the food was super tasty.
I ordered the seitan crepe with black bean and pineapple salsa.
Mark ordered the mexican pizza.
The other waitress in the place who was not serving us made a point to walk over and tell us that we had studied the menu hard and made excellent decisions....



Then since we still had $6 leftover from the certificate I ordered a vegan chocolate cake slice to go, which I enjoyed as lunch the following day.


After we walked across the street to pick up a bottle of wine. It was a weird experience because the shop keeper was very helpful trying to help us pick out a bottle, and then some random guy came in and he started helping too even though he needed to purchase things for himself. I commented about it to Mark later in the car and he told me is was cause I had dressed up and with my sexy boots on all the guys wanted to help me out...funny.

No comments: