Monday, April 29, 2013

Matchstick meats

some of the vegan products I bought this week and needed to work with: Vegan blue cheese and match meats fake stuffed porkchops. The broccoli dish was super easy. In a sauce pan first I melted 2 TBsp margarine, then whisked in 2 TBsp flour. Then on low heat I added 1/5 cups of soy milk, whisking in at 1/2 cup intervals. Then I added a dash of cayenne pepper and 1 oz. of diced vegan blue cheese. This mixture was then mixed in to a casserole dish with one package of frozen broccoli, and topped with 1/2 cup bread crumbs. Then baked at 350 for 20 minutes. I served it along side the vegan porkchops, which were just baked according to the package directions. http://matchmeats.com/wp1/our-products/what-is-match/ready-to-cook-meals/ready-to-cook-stuffed-pork-chops/

No comments: